Faithful Families Sunday School Class
Sundays, 11:00am Room 401 (Children's Wing)
It is a Sunday School Class for families, both parents and kids!
Who should consider checking out Faithful Families?
- Families that want to learn more about Christian living together.
- Families that have not joined another Sunday School class because of the fear of their kids being in a Sunday School Class on their own for too much time on Sunday.
- Families who haven’t attended Sunday School in the past because the weekends are their time to spend together.
- Families with kids old enough to follow some simple directions but young enough to enjoy the family format.
- Anyone that’s curious about how a Family Sunday School Class works!
What will a family Sunday School Class be like?
- We will meet in Room 401 (end of the kids’ hall by the gym). We will start with visiting and an easy opening activity for the kids like coloring or sticker play.
- Then we will have a lesson on a Bible principle or on Christian living that will get parents and kids playing together to drive the message home.
- After that, the kids will go next door into the gym with a few of our awesome youth to hear a bible story on our daily topic and play a related game. During this part of the class which will last about 10-15 minutes, the adults will get a little deeper on the daily topic.
- At the end of the class, the families will come back together to tie up loose ends and close with a prayer.
Have more questions?
Contact Laura Eldridge.